Monday, December 12, 2011

Weekend in Review Vol.#8- It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Favorite Ornament Tag- AE Studios


My, how the weekends fly by! Everything is getting a little crazed around here for the holidays and time is definitely winding down! I'd have to say that December definitely goes by the fastest (out of all the 12 months of the year- for me)! This weekend I was able to catch up with my best friend, over dinner and then the Muppet's Movie, which was pretty cute! 

I also sent out a few holiday cards, we decorated the tree and some other areas of the house. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas... I just wish time would slow down a little bit, so I can catch up with everything! Well, tis the season! *smile* xo



Photo taken by: Wahkuna


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails