Friday, December 9, 2011

December Daily 2011- Days 4-6


The overlay quote reads: "Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold
everything is softer and more beautiful"~ Norman Vincent Peale

 Supplies: December Memories Tag- Ali Edwards; Smile Stamp- Technique Tuesday;
Patterned Paper- Making Memories

Happy Friday! I'm back today to share my December Daily day 4-6 with you! Day #4 is documenting our search for the perfect Christmas Tree as described in a recent post here. I love this picture of the four of us in front of the tree we chose and knew I wanted it to be the focus of this page. Now that we are all getting older, it's rare that we take photos like this (just the four of us), so it was definitely an important memory to capture!
  
 Supplies: Four Tag- Making Memories; Christmas Tree Accent- K&Company;
Rhinestones & Ribbon- Other

On the back of day #4 I added images from the Christmas tree search and the lyrics to O Christmas Tree (which was so fitting for the occasion). The Christmas tree accent was cut from K&Company patterned paper. I inked the edges in red distress ink, then added gold ribbon strips and rhinestones to dress it up!


 Supplies: Patterned Paper- Making Memories & Jenni Bowlin;
Glitter Alpha- Making Memories

Day #5 features my "little" Christmas list. The sentiments were stamped with black ink and then outlined with a gel pen. I also straight stitched underneath each word to add emphasis.
  
 Supplies: Patterned Paper- K&Company & Making Memories;

On the back of day #5 is another Christmas wish of mine, for a fresh new start...soon, and very soon.
  

 
Supplies: Overlay- Hambly Studios; Overlay Title- K&Company; Flowers- Prima;
Brad- Echo Park; To/From Tag- Ali Edwards



 Supplies: Picnik photo software; Alphas- DCWV & Anna Griffin; Tags- Making Memories;
Button- Pebbles Inc.; Chipboard Accent- Echo Park

Day #6 is all about my holiday cards that I posted about here, along with the process of how they were made on the back.

I'm really enjoying this December Daily process of documenting my holiday memories, and I'm already so much further along compared to last year. *smile* xo




Photos taken by: Wahkuna









No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails